Thursday, March 20, 2014

One Shining Moment , NCAA March Madness...Like Real Estate?





Today at 12:57, Spring will arrive and what do I think about when Spring arrives?  No, not birds, not flowers budding, I think about the NCAA Tournament. 



I am not a North Carolina Tar Heel fan, but I do love the tournament, Luther Vandross, and this, my favorite version of the end of tournament tribute that is played each year.  I also love the TOURNAMENT...the event that brings so many people together from every corner of the country, and from every walk of life.  This annual event breaks the barriers of color, of socioeconomic divisions, of generations, and of genders. 



As a residential Realtor in the Charleston SC area, I think that my love of competition has served me well in taking good care of my clients...Not that I believe that all real estate business is about competition, but like the students who give everything to reach their dream of playing in this amazing tournament, I think that it is my job to do all that I can to help my clients realize their dream of home ownership or their dream of realizing their financial plans by selling a home or purchasing an investment property.



I would love to help you to...Not with your brackets, but with your real estate needs!



Find Your Charleston SC Area Home



Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Coldwell Banker United Realtors

cflowers@woodsflowers.com

843-442-2219

No comments:

Post a Comment